Employee Terminations Conference – June 18 & 19
May 17th, 2012
Sandra Reder will be presenting at the Employee Terminations conference on June 18 & 19 in Vancouver. This conference involves comprehensive legal information, advice and strategic know-how you require to manage dismissals.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to gain substantial information on a topic that, when handled wrongly, can bring about unnecessary and unintended liabilities.
Mention Sandra’s name when you register, and you’ll receive a 10% discount; when combined with the group rate of 4 for the price of 3, this represents significant savings!
Sandra will be presenting on the following…
Why Are Employees Terminating Their Employment With Your Organization? How To Get Honest Appraisal Info You Can Rely On
Losing good employees is costly for an organization. Exit interviews provide a helpful tool to identify why the
“wrong” employees are choosing to leave and provide you with an opportunity to pinpoint areas where your organization can improve. But how do you get honest answers from departing employees? And when is the best time to conduct an exit interview?
Highlights of this session include:
- Benefits of face-to-face vs. telephone vs. online exit interviews
- When to conduct exit interviews to obtain the most valuable information – upon departure or several months later?
- Is six months later waiting too long?
- How to conduct anonymous online surveys
- Results from anonymous interviews – do they differ?
- Answers that require follow up
- What happens if you don’t take action when you see a trend?
- Additional benefits from post-exit interviews – the grass is not always greener!
Please visit the Employee Terminations conference website for more information or to register.