OR BOOKING COORDINATOR
- Commensurate with Experience
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- To apply contact:
- Marnie Strijckers
Our client is a private surgical centre located in downtown Vancouver. They are currently looking for a self-starter with a great attitude to join their busy office.
– Manages the overall scheduling and operating room booking for patients and physicians.
– Manage the incoming patient chart process in a systematic and organized process.
– Assists the Patient Services Assistant and Perioperative Coordinator in the collection of information for upcoming patients.
– Manage the correspondence with surgeon offices and patients with respect to their bookings at the facility.
– Performs administrative tasks for processing of documentation for customers i.e. VCH/UBC/PHC.
– Other relevant administrative duties as assigned.
– Other administrative projects as assigned.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8:30 to 5:00. Flexibility in scheduling is required.
1. Administration Office Assistance Certification or Bachelor of Arts degree preferred.
2. Medical Office Assistant training or relevant experience.
3. Microsoft Office Certification or demonstrated proficiency and skills.
4. OR Booking and Scheduling experience in a hospital or private facility.
5. Attention to detail.
6. Articulate and efficient communicator.
7. Team Player.
8. Professionalism & Integrity.
9. Enjoys working with people and promotes customer service excellence.
Compensation for this position will be commensurate with experience. If you feel this is the job for you please send your resume in confidence to Marnie Strijckers at email@example.com.
We thank everyone for their interest, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.