Leading Edge Information for Leading Edge Organizations
A number of dynamic, motivational speakers and facilitators work in conjunction with Vertical Bridge to deliver professional presentations and workshops covering a variety of topics.
In addition to the following corporate workshops we are pleased to design programs specifically to meet your organization’s needs. Please contact us to learn more.
- Engaging and Communicating Across Generations-Creating a 21st Century Workplace
- Performance Management
- Respect in the Workplace
- Difficult Conversations
- Workplace Bullying and Harassment Conflict Resolution
- Five Functions of an Effective Team
- Breaking Bias
- Developing your Emotional Intelligence
- Finding your Strengths
- Effective Communication
- Giving and receiving feedback – Performance Conversations
- Coaching for success (Coaching for Managers)
- Presentation Skills
- Leading Meetings
- Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace
- How Do We Support Four Generations in the Workplace?
- Finding & Keeping Top Talent! How to Become a Leader in Today’s Tough Employment Climate.
- Moving Beyond the Money. Is Your Company an Employer of Choice?
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Breaking Bias
The written evaluations [of your workshop] have now been tabulated and I am delighted to provide you with the feedback we received from delegates. They consistently expressed how much they learned.
We know that it takes a considerable amount of time to develop a strong presentation and we appreciate the thought that was put into yours. It is evident from the written evaluations that you took time to ensure your talk addressed the most critical issues [regarding Employee Terminations]. [Sandra Reder’s] individual ratings were excellent; your presentation received a rating of 9.3 and the content of your presentation was rated 9.4. It is rare that speakers receive ratings this high – congratulations!
– Senior Conference Planner, Insight Information