Senior Sales Investment Associate- Financial Services
- South Surrey
- Commensurate with Experience
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- To apply contact:
- Marnie Strijckers
Our client a Senior Financial Advisor with a large Canadian Bank is looking to add a Senior Sales Investment Associate to their team. The offices are located in South Surrey/Whiterock.
In this role you will be responsible for overseeing the workflow of the group. The role is a complex one, you will not just be someone who supervises the work of others but you will be responsible for coaching, resolving issues and serving as a link between subordinates and upper management. The goal is to ensure that operations are carried out productively so as to meet/exceed the Business Plan.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
• Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with the groups plans and vision, and communicate them
• Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks.
• Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
• Receive complaints and solve problems.
• Maintain timekeeping and personnel records.
• Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa
• Supervise the onboarding process for new clients, steering and monitoring the workflow to all team members.
• Coordinate quarterly meetings
• Prepare and submit performance reports
• Decide on reward and promotion based on performance
• Oversee the hiring, onboarding and train new employees
• Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedure and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises
• Must have 5 years’ experience in similar role and be a good leader
• Knowledge of the firm’s operations, policies and procedures regarding client accounts, including internal controls policies
• Ongoing knowledge of current market activity
• Exceptional attention to detail and mature/positive attitude
• Superior time management skills coupled with excellent customer service skills
• Strong written and communication skills in languages required
• Strong Microsoft Office and Excel skills
• CSC & CPH required and must be IR licensed or RR
• Ability to quickly shift priorities and deliver results
• Ensure daily communication with your Investment Advisors
• Ability to deal with varying personalities
• Working with constant interruption
This is a great opportunity to learn from one of the industry’s best! Compensation is a combination of base salary and a generous bonus plan. Please send your resume via email in confidence to Marnie Strijckers.
Go back to job listing »