Leadership Task Force
October 03rd, 2016
Update: From our Leadership Task Force, we have assembled a powerful leadership development program for Vancouver-based companies. Check it out!
Interested in being a part of an innovative Leadership Task Force? Read on!!
The task force was an idea that resulted from recent discussions with local CEO’s and other Senior Executives about key issues that keep surfacing time and again… The purpose of this Task Force is to address these issues head on! Here they are:
- There are currently scores of leadership programs out in the marketplace but are they relevant and meeting the needs of today’s leaders?
- Business has changed, but has how we lead kept up with the change?
On October 12th from 7 a.m. until 9:30 a.m. at UBC Robson Square we’re inviting forward-looking CEOs and top executives to join us in shaping the design of a new innovative CEO targeted Leadership Series designed from the ground up to invoke high levels of emotional intelligence, innovation, resiliency, performance, people mastery and culture building.
We’d like to invite you to have a voice in developing and customizing the design of this new Leadership Series. We will be using the techniques, mechanisms and the “secret sauce” that has been successfully used by Jeff Bezos (Amazon), Scott Farquhar (Atlassian), Bill Gates (Microsoft), Michael Dell (Dell Computer) and Daniel Goleman (Leading expert in Emotional Intelligence) to evoke and stimulate breakthrough bold thinking, high level innovation and culture building leadership practices.
Here is what some of the leaders mentioned above have said about these techniques and the secret sauce…
“Wow, seeing people experiment and innovate using these techniques reminds me of the energy and creativity we first embraced the day we put a door on two sawhorses!”
“It is amazing to watch the speed in which people can transition through change when they are emotionally intelligent!”
“We must consistently use these techniques to define the right KPIs that will ultimately drive high performance!”
Virginia “Joy” Smith
Formerly Senior Leader Global Talent and Leader Development at Amazon, Virginia worked with Jeff Bezos while Amazon exploded exponentially from 27,639 employees to 227,899. The speed of growth was such that at times it paralyzed the type of creative energy needed to think big and invent on behalf of customers. Virginia reveled in unparalyzing people and releasing high performance. Virginia has worked with several other innovators and entrepreneurs including Bill Gates, John T Chambers, Dhirubhai Ambani, Michael Dell, Steve Ballmer, Vinton Cerf, Daniel Goleman, Stephen R Covey, and Dr. Wayne Dyer.
Culture expert and author of Unleash Culture: Discover Greatness Within, David is a self-described culture warrior whose personal mission in life is to inspire greatness in everyone, everywhere and leave them better than he found them. David has helped top brands build award-winning cultures (59 awards last we checked). Brands David has mentored have been featured in the New York Times, Forbes, Profit, Fox Business, Globe and Mail, Success, Wall Street Journal, Fortune Small Business, Huffington Post, Alberta Venture and Dragon’s Den to name a few.
One of Western Canada’s foremost authorities on Human Resources, Sandra is a well-regarded facilitator and speaker on a variety of subjects, including HR Best Practices and Inter-Generational Communication within the Workplace. She is a sought after key-note speaker on the topic of human resources, is often quoted in the media on HR issues and has presented at numerous association and industry conferences.
PURPOSE OF THIS EVENT
- Gather your feedback on what’s working in engaging your people and driving high performance culture
- Dive into the key question “What needs to be included in the next level of value-based leadership development program?”.
- Final outcome: Develop an innovative Leadership Program targeted for the Vancouver market that will inspire and empower the next wave of innovation, emotional intelligence, culture building and results for leaders like yourself!
WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION
- Connect with event’s facilitators and other CEOs
- A summarized copy of key learning points from the event
- Syllabus/outline of final leadership program
- Free attendance to the informal run of the program
- 25% discount for you and your leadership team to attend the first sessions of final program
- Exposure to the ‘secret sauce’ techniques used successfully by Jeff Bezos (Amazon), Scott Farquhar (Atlassian), Bill Gates (Microsoft), and Michael Dell (Dell Computer) to evoke and stimulate breakthrough bold thinking, high level innovation and culture building leadership practices.
- Cost: There is no cost to attend this event
- Date: Wednesday, October 12, 2016
- Time: 7am to 9:30am
- Location: UBC Robson Square
- Food: Light continental breakfast provided
HOW TO REGISTER
If you would like to participate in this event, please contact Sandra Reder or call 604-682-2262.